Friday 16 March 2012

a down week...

Assalamualaikum my fren,
Ummatic Week, is a week where we can see a lot of stuff happen in my university organized by international students of IIUM...
it's a very fun event. it's been 4 years i've been attending this event and last 3 years was the best.. this year i was alone during the ummatic week, my friend was busy with her new friend that she forget me..
what can i do, it's my fate. i just only can watch the exhibition with out having fun, trying out the outfit of other country in this world..
i still remember when i wore a dress from other country last two year. we had so much fun.
this year, i have a chance to wear national cloth of Nigeria, but since i'm alone, i dont have the modd to try one.
its making me sad as i remember the moments that we spend together last years.
the event was so much fun, especially during Ummatic Feast. there are about 5 stalls open for everyone in IIUM. the stalls prepare all kinds of food from around the globe. it was so much fun. but this year i was only able to enjoy one type of food, which is from Mediterranean. i had spagheti. eventhough my friend was there during that time, but she also bring along her new friends. i dont mind about that. but i still new with them and to be honest, it was the first time i met them. and i swore that i will never meet them again anytime soon.
anyway, i hope my heart will ease as wrote down this. i hope so...
sorry cause i just wrote down my feeling in this post and not about the Ummatic week entirely, insyaAllah, one day, i will wrote and post some pictures about Ummatic week. my feeling was in disorder that i wrote this...
i hope that i can continue my days with smile after this....
i will always remind myself to always amile and make sure that i do my work diligently...
that's all for now...
Assalamualaikum...have a nice day everyone...

No comments:

Post a Comment