Sunday 8 April 2012

Car Plate no...

Assalamualaikum...
blogging time...
evethough this week kind of tiring, but right now, i just feel like i want to write...
for everyone information, people around me called me JAH...
it;s a short but yet it have meaning...hehehe
4-5 years ago, there is one guy, asked my name,
then i said that my name is JAH, then shockingly, that guy said it was such an old name...
like mak jah, mak cik jah at kampung...
it was a very clear memories of mine with him..
now, he is my friend and he called me by my name "JAH"...hehehe
i used to ask myself, do i want to be called by other name, such as 
FUZAH or MAHFUZ or MAHFUZAH...
but since i'm a simple terengganu girl, and i love my nickname given by my parent, 
i want myself to be called JAH or KAK JAH.
my name have good meaning, so i'm very satisfied with that...hehehe
from my observation, people easy to remember my name since it is short and sassy...
and i'm proud of it...
Last month, when i'm driving my mom from work, i saw a car.
a proton saga, maroon in colour...
and the plate number is "JAH 100"...
i was so happy to see that plate. i've been looking for that plate for a long time...
and after living 23 years in this world, i meet with my name....
here the picture of the plate...i got evidence..hehehe
by the way, beside the entry about my name,
i've finished one of my sister;s order..
pencil case..
the picture is not beautiful as i just took it with my phone camera...
it is a crochet pencil case, purple in colour.
now i'm in d process of making the second one.
InsyaAllah, if i remember, i will put it in the entry...
that's all for now..
thanks for reading my entry...
Assalamualaikum...
May Allah bless you all...

No comments:

Post a Comment