Saturday 26 March 2011

makes me wonder...

Salam..
just wondering...
i want to know, why when we want to start a friendship with a man, he always ask whether we have a boyfriend or not. what if we have, what if we dont have.
does friendship count those kind of things...
when i ask futher he said that he afraid that the boyfriend will get jealous or anything....
really makes me wonder...
maybe some men dont trust their partner as they are...
for making up this topic i'm sorry but it really makes me wonder...
how far a friendship between man and woman can go if they think its only friend...

and one more thing, why people think that students of IIUM all are good students. as far as i see myself as a student of IIUM, even in clean water we can still see some defect in it. not all are as clear as crystal...
why????
anybody can answer me...please.......

No comments:

Post a Comment