Saturday 26 March 2011

outing..testing...good...

salam.
i just got back to my room from refuel my scooter. After refuel, as usual, ya and i melencong to giant batu caves...alang2 dekat..pegi jerlh kan...
Today is Saturday and people are pouring inside the giant. We don’t have anything to buy. Just chilling out walking inside the giant...and the most fun part in...tentententeng...food tester..I really like it...Every corner of food tester we went and we filled with tester food.so fun...I can do it all day...hehehe

so childish of me and my fren...just chilling out..And the most delicious food that i tested is the mushroom...wwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaahhhhh....
so delicious that i want to take it again and again. But as usual ya stop me first...hehehe....after filled our stomach with tester food, we went of giant just buying only rm2 food plus today is no plastic day and I had to carry the food we bought by hand cause I don’t want to waste money on plastic...hehehehe...lol...


We went out of giant and buy rm0.99 ice cream...no place to sit, I decided to sit in front of the motor parking on the rail...how funny is that... Yet so memorable...I can do that over again...then we went home....that out journey of the day...hehehe...Love it so much...Thank you my best friend, Nur Nadia binti Kamanon Narizam...


No comments:

Post a Comment