Saturday 10 December 2011

ESC '11 aka injured finger

Salam...
talking about sport..
i never really gotten injured..but as time goes on,
that surely change..
my index finger was dislocated and i got bruises...
when my finger was dislocated, i could not move my finger as bone was dislocated.
then the opponent still want making goals, therefore, i corrected the dislocated bone myself...
after i did that, i can move my finger again..
it was such a relief...hehehehe
now, my finger is swollen and hemorrhage appear and it was purple in colour.
my whole index finger is swollen and it is hard for me to bend my finger now.
yesterday i went to clinic and got x-ray done on m finger.
the doctor said i was so brave to be able to pull the bone to the original place on my own.
thanks to my interest which is love to watch medical show...
plus i'm taking first aid class....
the thing that i worry is now my finger got swollen..i guess i have to wait for it to get well...
doctor said my finger will be good in 3 weeks time.
she not recommend me to use my finger for hard work for the time being...
even so, it was the best experience ever..
looking at my bend finger...hahaha...

thats all for today...

No comments:

Post a Comment