Saturday 3 December 2011

my pencil cases's history...

Salam...
today, i will introduce all of u about my new pencil case...
as far as i can remember,
i think it is already been 2 years i did not pencil case for myself...
i make the pencil case by myself using items that were available at that time...
my first ever handmade pencil case was made of a dozen of zippers.
i got the inspiration from the pencil case that i bought when i went to Genting Highlands long time ago.
they sew the zippers together and make a beautiful and colourful pencil case.
the principle was so simple that i decided to make it myself.
so i bought a dozen of colourful zippers and sew them together.
the result was so good that people keep playing with my pencil case.
i'm so glad that people love it.
it is so interesting because we could choose any opening that we want...
that was my first ever handmade pencil case.
i think it happened when i was 16 years old and now i'm 23...
few years later i made another one..
and i still had it..
here is the pictures:


the other memories that is i had a pencil case made of pair of worn jeans.
i cut the bottom of the jeans and sew them together.
i made them into 2 compartments and sew them together.
one compartment for my calculator,
another one to put the pencil, pen, ruler, eraser and etc.
for both side i made a decoration by using beads.
i make a flower shape and rabbit..
plus other shapes which i cant remember now..
i still keep the pencil case but for now i did not remember where i put it...
maybe in my case of junk that i feel sayang nk buang...
then i tries crochet and made one.
i already post it in this blog..
the small pencil case that cam only fit pen, ruler and eraser..
suitable for exam..hehehehe

now, i have a new one..still using the same string from the previous pencil case.
but the size is so different. it is as big as purse, but still suitable to bring to exam as we can put handphone, calculator, utensils, scissor, tape..etc..
it tooks me 3 days to make it..the finishing touch is the felt decoration of cat and of course the zipper...
been using it for 3 days...
and will use it until i have some new ideas and make a new one...
here's the pictures:


so, how was it..my history of pencil case...
hope u all not bored of my story...
before i ended,
here the sum of my small project that i had done in this years...
hope u like it...

thank for reading..if u have anything to ask, just ask me..hehehe...



No comments:

Post a Comment