Monday 9 May 2011

Alone....

Salam..new semester brought me into a new world that seems like i'm alone...
though sop many people around me. i am lonely..
now that my frens not in the same field as i am now...
feeling so lonely that that i have to go to class alone..
in need of new frens that i can be together with and can study together...
life is not easy..
so many obstacles to go through...i'm alone..
thats all that i can say...
but my life must go on...
the journey must continue..
have faith..
believe in qada and qadar by Allah...
everything will go on smoothly...
i will try my best this semester..
i must prove it that i can do it even i'm alone...
no...
i still have friends...
just to be close to them is a challenge to me as i always stick to someone...
must be a winner among the loser...
yes i have to go on...
life is not a life if no obstacles.
missing them is a must for me..
but never make them as a reson for me to lose my life here...













be strong....

No comments:

Post a Comment