Thursday 26 May 2011

Pencil Case...

Salam...
i'm so bored..therefore i decided to put this entry..
today i write about my pencil case..self made...
since i really like CROCHET AND KNITTING...
i made my own pencil case..
it's a small pencil case that can fit my pencil, ruler, rubber, pen, small stapler n etc...
i used a thin yarn. i dont know what it's called...
blue in colour and to make it secure, i used a button...
it 's not as neat as bought one but i think i can do better than that...
my youngest sister asked me to do one for her. but have to wait until my sister's wedding...
she want other colour but i dont have one..only blue..hehehe
so wait for it..
i'll make it bigger so that you can put calculator in it too...
maybe with a zip or two..
just wait...

the bottom...
the overall look...
 ok..that's all for now..thanks for reading..leave a comment...



2 comments:

  1. salam, jah!!
    nak gak.. ;-) kaler merah !! bestnye pndai jahit.. ;))

    ReplyDelete
  2. wsalam..
    kalu nk kaler merah, jah kena g beli benang baru warne merah dulu...hehehe..betul ker nak?

    ReplyDelete