Saturday 21 May 2011

Bunge Tuler Kahwin Kak Yong saye...in process

Salam...
updating my blog...
i'm updating the project that i have right now...
sempat siapkan 32btg bunge telur without bekas letak telur lg..nk kn tambah reben n kain net...
syok buat bi...tp tgn letih gak...hehehe
for pomanders(flower balls) just realize that i did not buy enough crepe paper... 
same goes with bunga telur...
so i have to stop for a while and find the exact same colour crepe paper that i bought yesterday at sri gombak...
shopping for craft alone quite bored...
i wish my best fren is here with me...hehehe
for the bunga telur and pomanders, i make carnation flowers...
for bunga telur one for each of them. white and red in the middle...
for pomanders, i'm trying to make as much as possibly to fill the polystyrene ball...orange...
cant wait to see the finished project...hehehe...
here's are some of the pictures taken...
enjoy them..thanks...
love it..like flowers bouquet...

for pomanders..thinking which one is better..can someone give me suggestion...


the example of the finished product...replace the plushy with an egg...<3

thanks for reading my blog....please give me any comment...be my follower too if you like...



3 comments: