Tuesday 5 April 2011

???

Salam...
after making those new art, i dont know what to do..
i want to do more but i have no idea...
maybe because i dont have money to buy colour paper, i only i have money, for sure i will continue make another one..
my next aim is to make a quill using the logo of my university which is International Islamic University Malaysia...
this is the logo...
IIUM   
easy right, only consist of 2 main color and one color as addition...
but the problem is when i bought the colour paper yesterday, i realize that one colour only have one sheet...
i keep thinking on how to save the paper but at the same time satifies my need...
i just cant find it...
i hope someone is throwing away the colour paper so that i can have it..
my aim now is to make an art that consume less money...RECYCLE...hope that i can make it...
maybe i should concentrate on my sister's wedding gift now..hehehe...
i already made more than 100 crochet beg...by only using about 20 rolls of colour..maybe ten, maybe more, i dont remember....
but i'm still happy that i can finished it..
my sister's wedding is on 4th june 2011..just cant wait for that moment yet i felt sad at the same time...
however. it's her day and have to be happy for her and my family..
next time maybe it's my turn..hehehe...
when will it happen? still hoping it happen...
that's all for tonite...gonna googling to find more idea for my new art..quilling...


No comments:

Post a Comment