Wednesday 6 April 2011

learning process...

Salam...
i'm still in learning process, just now i finished making a bee and a ladybird...hehehe...
the pictures i will upload later..my phone camere have no battery. need to charge it now...
i dont have camera, so my pictures will always in bad quality...
one day, if i have money and can buy my own camera i will improve my pictures quality...
i also finished making dandelion flowers, 2 of them. and now, i'm trying to make a lion for my beloved bestfriend..
i dont know how it will turn out. but i will try my best...
by using the colour that i have which is only about 5 of them and also in small quantity, i will try my best...
hope that she will be happy with my very small gift...
besides that, i also want to make a bday card for my new friend.
i dont know whether he will accept or not my gift..
his bday is on 29th of May...so it's a late bday gift...
also using the leftover colour paper i have...
i wonder how will it turns out...
wish me luck..
thank you for spending your time reading my blog..
i really appreciate it...



No comments:

Post a Comment