Monday 4 April 2011

knitting, crochet, fixing...my new one is...

Salam...dah lame x blog,,been busy paper DOM hari tu...
well now as time pass away, i still couldn't figure out what to give to mu foster family when i go there.
one day, nadia said her sister tried something new. new craft..
quilling. i searched in the internet and found out...ahhhhhh...
i used to see this craft but cant proceed because i felt it's too hard.
but her sister manage to do one. so i decided to try and want to do this as a gift for my upcoming foster family...yes..i got it. then during ayong's wedding, i can make this as a hantaran too....me so brilliant..i like...hahaha....this is the pages that i refered to... http://myquillingsoul.blogspot.com/ and http://azlina-lin.blogspot.com/  ....cant wait to do this..i already bought the paper and glue..now i just need to cut it to desired size and make it..it may be a disaster or a miracle..just wait and see..love it so much..hope everyone will support me...
one of my first crochet

the handphone beg that i make and sale...
now i'm looking forward to...
 and ...
credit to the pictures owner...
wish me luck...<3

No comments:

Post a Comment