Sunday 10 April 2011

knitting...

Salam...
there's goes my second exam paper..PRODUCTION TOOLING...
my next exams are on 14th and 15th of April..hope that i can do them...InsyaAllah...
yesterday i finally got my knitting needle and the plum yarn...
love it..but i still do not know how to do knitting...
now i still in toturing with MR.youtube..hehhehe
yes..youtube..
most of my art, i learned from youtube..for me, learning by seeing is more effective to me than seeing pictures...
but pictures still help me in my learning process..
credit for those who unintentionally help me in my learning process...
i hope i can learn it all by tonite so that i can make a muffle for my new fren...
cant wait to see him...
last nite, he hurt me but it's already settle...hehehe..silly fren fight...
but unfortunately, i bought pink colour yarn..will he accept it???
hope he will...
here is the pic of my new knit needle..
rm7.50

the yarn rm2.50 - 25gram...expensive???

 
i bought it at Jalan Raja Laut, Kuala Lumpur. i was fortunate to find it...love it so much...





No comments:

Post a Comment