Thursday 7 April 2011

my sister's wedding...

Salam...
today i think i really going through blogging...
now i realize how fun it is to have a blog and when someone comment my blog...
now i will show the pictures of my ongoing project...
my sister is getting married, and she ask me to make bags from crochet...

Most of them...

Some of them...
Finished look...
My sister ask jokingly to make about 200 of them..now i've already finished about 110 of them...
i hope that i can do it by then...another 90 to go...
insyaAllah i can do it. with the help my siblings...

for these type of crochet, i used a crochet tool 1.5. and the yarn from NONA family and Minlon...
but i prefer NONA..the price now is RM2.00 each..but my sister manage to buy it for less than RM2.00 because she bought it 20 at one time...hehehe...love to see those yarn when they arrived to me...
i hope i can do more than this type of crochet...
InsyaAllah one day...
that's all for today...thanks for reading...


4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ayong komen aper??knp kn removed??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Caiyook jah..you can finished before the dateline is it..

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehehe..ayong ckp buat mane yg sempat jer..lgpun kat jah benang dah nk hbs..nk cari kat cni..tgh jimat..hehehe...

    ReplyDelete